- Manufacturer - ZURIS s.r.l., Italy;
- Type - ZX 150;
- Capacity- 150 kg/h*;
- Number of blades - 6;
- Compressor - 5 HP;
- Dasher motor - 3 HP;
- Pump motor - 1 HP;
- Power absorbed - 6.8 kW;
- Line water consumption - 550 l/h;
- Tower water consumption - 1.300 l/h;
- Mix inlet temperature - +40C;
- Standard ice cream output temperature - -60C
- Maximum ice cream output temperature - -9,20C;
- Cooling aggregate - gas R 404A;
- Water condenser.
* Overrun 100% according to the mix used, raw materials, fats, inlet temperature and required finished product. Standard values are referred to mixes having the 15/16% of sugar, the 10/12% of fats, the 9/10% of milk powder, the 0.5 of stabiliers, and total dry components between 36% and 38%.
- Length - 1.000 mm;
- Width - 620 mm;
- Height - 1.500 mm;
- Net weight - 460 kg.
- You connect the feeding pump to the mix aging tank;
- You switch dashear and compressor on;
- After a few minutes Zx 150 is ablte to work at full capacity.
- Controls on the front panel allow you to adjust the ice cream temperature up to a maximum -9,80C. Przekroczenie można dostosować według własnego wyboru od 50% do 100%.
- The Teps system controls, automatically, that the maximum hardness of the ice cream is never overcome.